BE WILD IN THE CITY
Zip with family and friends guided by our skilled staff. Soar through the forest on our seven zip lines and two bridges high above Bellevue.
Located in Eastgate Park just off I-90, the Bellevue Zip Tour is a natural wonder in the city waiting to be discovered by you.
Come join us this summer!
RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF BELLEVUE
The Bellevue Zip Tour is in an amazing old maple and Douglas-Fir Forest in Bellevue. While close to I-90 and I-405, this tour will make you feel like you are in the wild. The zip lines are as long as 600 feet and are as high as 80 feet above the ground. View Mt. Baker and Glacier Peak from inside the branches of a Big Leaf Maple tree.
Schedule your tour today
April to June and September to October
Friday and Saturday: 9:00, 10:30, noon, 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30pm.
Sunday: 10:30, Noon, 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30pm
July and August
Seven days a week: 9:00, 10:30, noon, 1:30, 3:00, and 4:30
Tours are approximately 2.5 hours
Youth (9 to 17): $44
Adult (18 and older): $69
Schedule your tour now. Call 425.452.4240 MasterCard and Visa Accepted
Online registration at www.MyParksandRecreation.com . Please type "zip" in the search window.
RESCHEDULE, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- A customer may reschedule one time up to three (3) days prior to a scheduled session; an additional payment may be required if new tour has a higher fee.
- A customer may cancel up to three (3) days prior to a scheduled session or if the City of Bellevue or Northwest Teambuilding cancels due to inclement weather, building closure or other emergency and will receive a full refund.
- No refund will be given if a customer cancels less than three (3) days prior to a scheduled session or for a customer opting out of a Zip Tour during a session.
REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled session. Late arrivals will not be permitted to join a group once the guide has begun fitting equipment or "gearing on"; late arrivals will be considered a no-show and therefore not entitled to a refund, but may be booked on the next available session, if space allows.
- Every person that experiences Bellevue Zip Tour is required to sign a waiver form. All minors must have the form signed by a parent or legal gaurdian.
- Weight range is 60 - 275 pounds.
- Minimum age is 9 (riders under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult; each adult can accompany up to 2 children)
- Expectant mothers and individuals with heart conditions are not allowed to ride the Zip Tour.
- Bellevue Zip Tour operates in all types of weather except high winds, lightning, or icy conditions. Please do not assume tours will be cancelled for bad weather. Call us to check. If your tour proceeds and you are not present, no refunds will be provided.
The Bellevue Zip Tour and its guides are trained and certified to Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards. Northwest Teambuilding is an Accredited Vendor Member of ACCT. (www.acctinfo.org)