BE WILD IN THE CITY
SPRING IS HERE! COME BE WILD!,
Zip with family and friends guided by our skilled staff. The trees are just coming out, the views are grand and the guides are friendly. Come join us for a spring ride through the trees. Soar through the forest on our 6.5 zip lines and walk across the two bridges high above Bellevue.
Located in Eastgate Park just off I-90, the Bellevue Zip Tour is a natural wonder in the city waiting to be discovered by you.
To register visit: www.MyParksandRecreation.com and enter "ZIP" in the SEARCH field or call (425)-452-4240.
April 4 to May 3, 2015 Tours Friday, Saturday and Sunday
May 7 to June 7, 2015 Tours Thursday to Sunday
Reservations available NOW!
Gift certificates Available NOW at 425.452.4240
Youth (9 to 17): $47
Adult (18 and older): $74
Reserve your tour now. Call 425.452.4240 MasterCard and Visa Accepted
Online registration at www.MyParksandRecreation.com . Please type "zip" in the search window.
Be a zip guide this season! We are looking for a few good people to share adventures in the trees this season. For more information, see our employment page.
RESCHEDULE, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- A customer may reschedule one time up to three (3) days prior to a scheduled session; an additional payment may be required if new tour has a higher fee.
- A customer may cancel up to three (3) days prior to a scheduled session or if the City of Bellevue or Northwest Teambuilding cancels due to inclement weather, building closure or other emergency and will receive a full refund.
- No refund will be given if a customer cancels less than three (3) days prior to a scheduled session or for a customer opting out of a Zip Tour during a session.
REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled session. Late arrivals will not be permitted to join a group once the guide has begun fitting equipment or "gearing on"; late arrivals will be considered a no-show and therefore not entitled to a refund, but may be booked on the next available session, if space allows.
- Every person that experiences Bellevue Zip Tour is required to sign a waiver form. All minors must have the form signed by a parent or legal gaurdian.
- Weight range is 60 - 275 pounds.
- Minimum age is 9 (riders under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult; each adult can accompany up to 2 children)
- Expectant mothers and individuals with heart conditions are not allowed to ride the Zip Tour.
- Bellevue Zip Tour operates in all types of weather except high winds, lightning, or icy conditions. Please do not assume tours will be cancelled for bad weather. Call us to check. If your tour proceeds and you are not present, no refunds will be provided.
The Bellevue Zip Tour and its guides are trained and certified to Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards. Northwest Teambuilding is an Accredited Vendor Member of ACCT. (www.acctinfo.org)